Description: In the past March, April and May, Guangdong also ushered in the wettest weather, with drizzle raining almost every day. Many hotel laundry rooms also responded that operating industrial washing machines in such humid weather would not Impact on machines and washing? Now let Foshan GOWORLD Washing Machinery talk about how to maintain the laundry room in wet weather to better improve the washing quality.
Hazards of wet weather to hotel laundry equipment:
1. The moisture content in the humid air is high, and the temperature also begins to rise. When the high-temperature water vapor contacts the low-temperature industrial washing machine, it will condense to form liquid water. When moisture adheres to the circuit of the device may cause a short circuit.
2. These condensed water may adhere to some insulating materials of the machine, which may reduce the insulation resistance and increase the current, which may cause the insulation materials to be broken down.
3. The parts in the laundry room equipment are corroded in the humid and heavy air, thus losing their proper performance.
4. The number of molds multiplying very fast in humid weather. These molds secrete pickling substances on the machine parts. Parts are less accurate or even useless. For washing linen, it will be more prone to mildew in wet weather and reduce the service life.
Wet weather maintenance recommendations for hotel laundry equipment:
1. Remember to drain all the accumulated water every time the laundry room equipment is used up, the washing machine door should be kept open, and the washing machine drum should be kept dry.
2. The hotel laundry room should be built in a dry location, and try to avoid placing washing equipment in wet places
3. Regularly refuel and maintain the gear bearings to prevent corrosion in wet weather
4. If the equipment is not used for a long time, the machine should be covered with a cloth to prevent humid air from entering the electrical box of the machine, and try to keep the hotel laundry room clean and tidy.
5. Remember to disconnect the power supply and close all water inlet valves after use every day to prevent accidents.
In the wet weather of March, April and May, hotel laundry rooms should pay attention to regular maintenance of the machine and keep the laundry room dry, so as to reduce the aging of the machine and improve the working efficiency of the laundry room equipment.