Large industrial washing machines are generally used in water washing plants, hotel laundry rooms, hotel laundry rooms, hospital laundry rooms, factories and coal mine laundry rooms to wash towels, bed sheets, quilt covers and other cloth grass. In the washing process of large industrial washing machines, we need to wash some prohibited items according to the requirements.
Several prohibited washing operations for large industrial washing machines:
1. Do not wash anything other than the fabric
2. It is prohibited to wash fabrics soaked in oil, which may cause explosion
3. It is prohibited to wash the parts of large industrial washing machines, otherwise the liner will be seriously damaged
4. Liquid detergent shall be directly added through the soap tank of the equipment. It is prohibited to add soap at the front door
5. When the washing machine is running and heating, do not open the soap tank door to avoid scalding by steam or water
6. It is forbidden to put hands or other objects into the roll cage before the washing machine stops completely. This can cause serious injury
7. For large industrial washing machines whose static operation shock switch is damaged or removed, if the machine load is seriously unbalanced, severe personal injury and damage to the washing machine itself will be caused due to the shock.
8. Before each washing cycle, the solid detergent must be diluted with water and put into the soap solution tank. It is prohibited to add soap solution in the washing process of the full-automatic large industrial washing machine. The best time to drain soap solution is after draining water and before heating.
The above items are prohibited from washing our large industrial washing machines. The manufacturers of large industrial washing machines remind you that the operation of large industrial washing machines should strictly follow their precautions.